Courtney approached me about doing a guest post for her and so what with Christmas fast approaching and practically EVERY ONE OF US terrified about that prospect, I'd thought I'd do a little Christmas Beauty Wishlist ;) I'm really not looking forward to Christmas just because of DEADLINES. I'm sure plenty of you feel the same so let's just forget about that for a minute and look at pretty things...
1. Paul & Joe Eye & Cheek colour cat set in Bronze - I'll come right out and say that yes, this is mainly on here for that cat bag, but I do love Paul & Joe products as well, so win/win :)
2. Faux Gemstone Mirror Compact - I'm forever asking for someone's mirror, running off to the loos or using my front camera to make sure my lipstick isn't halfway up my face so I'm in desperately need of a cute little mirror!
3. Colour Change Nail Polish - I was always obsessed with those mood rings when I was little and now I can have it on my nails, this is technological progression people!
4. Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzer - Well this is just damn gorgeous and I need it in my cat make up bag ;)
1. MAC Cosmetics Viva Glam Original - MAC is re-releasing their original Viva Glam from 1994, don't get much more 90s than that.
2. ELF Glitter nail polish - I'm definitely on a glitter tip at this time of year, I can't help myself. This polish has small flecks which always look better than the chunky ones.
3. Topshop Glitter Hair Paste - Ever since I saw glitter eyebrows on the catwalk here I've been dying to try them out! I think they'd be a fab way to do something a bit drastic and different with your make up for say a night club but hey, if you wanna rock it to a lecture that's cool too :)
4. Real Techniques Brush Set - I'm yet to try Real Techniques Brushes but this looks like a great little set to start off with.
What have you got on your beauty wishlists?