1. This red dress is from New Look and is just gorgeous. Yes it's very simplistic, but i think that's why i like it, i like my things simple yet stated and i think this dress really is a statement piece with the lovely shade of red being a great block colour. I really like the triangle necklace trim across the neckline too, i think it's such a nice subtle touch to make this piece really stand out.
2. This lovely dress is from Monsoon, unfortunately it is rather on the pricey side coming up at £199 which is unfortunate because it's such a sophisticated dress. It's an all over sequin dress, and it doesn't look tacky like some pieces you may come across do, it looks very smart. It sits just around the knee area, making it more of a midi dress, but it'd be great for a pleasant evening out.
3. This dress is from Boohoo and is just right up my street. Again, it is quite simple with not much detailing, and it's a skater style dress with a lovely grey metallic colour. I'm a big fan of the metallic look and i think this would be a key piece for a Christmas party as you could really experiment accessorising with it.
4. This stunning dress glittery dress is from Fashion Union and is just divine. It's like a girls bestfriend rolled into one, you've got the glitter, the sparkle, the sequins and the pink, it's just perfect. It's a fitted dress that zips up nicely at the back and has capped sleeves.
5. This little dress is from Topshop and i think it's absolutely major cute. It's a black velvet corset tunic dress, and i reckon it sits really nicely when worn. The flippyness of the dress is really appealing to me and would make me feel really girly. Because it's so simple it can be accessorised with really well.
6. This bright dress is from River Island, bright and beautiful i'd say. It's a really nice bright shade of pink and it's got a v neckline which may allow a little sneak peak of cleavage to be seen. The peplum look is really flattering on all figures so is something i'd definitely like to wear. I reckon it sits really nicely, and it zips up at the back.
7. This lovely dress is from Fashion Union, and is just ever so classy and would look great worn to a sophisticated event. The black colour of it is just gorgeous, and i love the embellishment around the neckline, i think it's ever so flattering. The bondage look is lovely too, and considering it's a bodycon dress i bet it looks great on. The dress has cross over straps at the back.
8. This out of the ordinary dress is from River Island. It's not typically something i'd be attracted to as it's overcrowded with patterns, but there is something about the dress which i really like. I love the colour of it, it's so glitzy and glam, after being dipped in silver sequins. The Aztec look looks great and all in all makes for a lovely dress. It has 3/4 length sleeves and a low scoop neckline.
9. This cute little dress is from Miss Selfridge and is just ever so darling, it's something you'd love to see your own little girl in. The bodice is embellished and the silver and the shade of pastel blue really compliment eachother really well. It's a tutu dress so you'd feel all girly when wearing it.