Hello! I'm Charlotte from Colours & Carousels and today I'm doing a wee wish list post for the lovely Courtney.
1. Urban Decay Naked 3 - The Naked palettes have been all over the blogosphere ever since they launched, but I hadn't been too fussed until the third edition appeared. The shades are a lot rosier and I think they'll suit me a lot better than the previous shade offerings. As usual it's a considerably more than I'd like to pay for an eyeshadow palette, but maybe I'll treat myself.
2. Cath Kidston penguin pjs - I love a good ol' cosy pair of pjs, especially if they have adorable little penguins on! These days I'm a little bit penguin mad so these are perfect for lounging about in.
3. Supernatural season 1-8 box set - Supernatural is my latest telly addiction but I'm veeeeery slowly making my way through it. I'd love to get the DVD box set so I can just stick a disc on and watch hours at once. Plenty of entertainment!
4. Red Vans - For my 18th my lovely boyfriend treated me to a gorgeous pair of mint green Vans which I have worn to death. Seeing as they're barely off my feet I'm thinking about investing in another pair in a bit of a darker colour so that I can mix it up a bit. They're so comfy, definitely worth the money.
5. Insolence by Guerlain is one of my all time favourite perfumes. My mum got a little sample of this a few years ago and I've been in love with it ever since. It smells so much like Parma Violets which is one of my favourite scents but sadly the pink edition (my fave) is hella expensive. Plus, I already have loads of other perfumes that I need to use up first!
What's on your wish list at the moment?