1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7.
1. This 3/4 sleeve playsuit is just so cute and can be worn casually or formally. the little heart print pattern is adorable and if looking at the playsuit from a distance it just looks chequered. I'm not usually a big fan of playsuits but was really attracted to this one!
2. This book called 'The Secret' was something my hairdresser Charlotte was talking to me about, it's about how things that you wish for to happen can happen - or something kinda like that, she said i'd really enjoy it and it's a good read apparently after reading some reviews, i may have to get it for about £9.
3. This MAC lipstick is a necessity for my makeup bag, the shade is 'Hang-Up' and i like the deepness of the colour, i know it'll look good against my skin tone and hair colour as the deeper colours such as this always seem to.
4. I have no idea what it was about this blouse, but i need it.I think it could be the Victorian esque theme about it making it feel very 1900's. I just really like it and think it'd be a great addition to my wardrobe. It's unusual too, which is always good.
5. The Skort. The Skort. The Skort. I've seen this all over the blogsphere, and after frequently seeing it, it has made me slowly but surely come around to liking it. I've mostly seen it in white, but for me, it's got to be the black one, i think it's far more attractiv
6. So this necklace is needed in my life. Not with the letters 'ZOE' obviously, but i really want one that says 'COURTZMELV' on it!
7. This jacket is just perfection. The collarless biker jacket is very me, and the colour is just beautiful. I really like the fact it's collarless, making it different to the majority of things seen on the High Street at the moment. I think it'd be a great addition to my wardrobe and would be great outerwear attire.