I've seen this idea floating around a few blogs lately and i thought i'd give it a go myself! It's taken me quite a while to think of these 50 things, which really does make me think that i need to have some more fun in my life and spice it up a bit. But anyway, enjoy!
1. My name is Courtney Jayne Melville.
2. I have no idea what I want to do with my life.
3. My dad was born in Scotland, and my mum was born in Iraq.
4. My natural hair colour is practically black, and it doesn’t really suit me.
5. I was nearly called Peach.
6. I am clumsy beyond clumsy, I even trip over air
7. Most girls love shoes or handbags, I have a love for notepads. When I buy them I don’t even right in them because I think they’re too pretty and clean.
8. I only drink diet drinks.
9. I never feel like what I do is good enough.
10. I HATE conflict and confrontation so much., I try and avoid it at all times and if I happen to engage in it, I will end up crying.
11. Family is very important to me.
12. Sentimental gifts to give or receive are the best kind.
13. I want a tattoo symbolizing hope/strength, but I’m too scared to just go and get it done without being 110% certain on what i want.
14. I have broken more than 10 bones, and I’m in a plaster cast at the moment.
15. My mum is THE cat woman. We have 8 cats! Summer, Barney, Tizer, Lucy, Ruby, Teddy, Domino and Jack!
17. I watched my friend fall from a balcony, luckily it was only 2 floors and he is fine.
18. I have 2 dogs, they are both Labradors and one is black and one is yellow. They are called Pepper & Brody.
19. I love Brody more than anything, he truly is my bestest friend.
20. Sometimes when I come in drunk I will get into my pjs and sleep next to Brody.
21. I LOVE Slush Puppies
22. I’m 5’6 and ¾. I want to be taller so bad.
23. I love just looking up at the sky and watching the world go by. Starry nights when the moon is bright are the best.
24. I try and use every Monday as a ‘Fresh Start’, but it never actually works.
25. I once had a panic attack in the Oxford Street Topshop and ended up collapsing.
26. I started this blog on the day my Grandma passed away to help me cope, hopefully she’d be proud of how far it’s come and what I’ve achieved due to it. RIP <3
27. I eat sweets more or less everyday #sweetaholic
28. Im very shy and I hate knocking on peoples doors.
29. I would rather everyone else was happy instead of myself.
30. My favourite hair colour on myself is blonde, but I liked my hair when it was kinda ginger too.
31. I have a 17 year old brother called Scott, he is a semi pro footballer and currently is living in Crawley on a football scholarship.
32. I’m scared of spiders.
33. My idol is Victoria Beckham and i've idolized her since a young age. I’ve been told I like her too.
34. I’m allergic to Penicillin, Erythromycin, Ibuprofen and elastoplast.
35. I have a weird phobia about touching cheese that’s not melted, I just won’t do it.
36. I used to play football and I miss it so much. Our kit was bright pink!
37. Kelly Clarkson’s album ‘Breakaway’ got me through the major bullying I went through in Secondary School. I listened to a few songs and sang along everyday in the mornings on my way to school.
38. All my Grandparent’s have passed away.
39. I have read the majority of the Cathy Glass books.
40. I still haven’t seen the last 2 movies of Harry Potter.
41. I love eating popcorn, whether it’s sweet or salted, I love it.
42. I have always been very self conscious
43. I have a 7 inch scar on the outside of both of my legs from having my legs twisted round so I could walk properly.
44. I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini as my phone. I really wanted an Iphone but I would of broken it just getting it out of the box.
45. I was once told I had a tumour on my spine. I freaked out, but luckily it was benign and was just dissolved into it’s self.
46. I love taking photos to save the memories.
47. My best friend is just about to give birth. She is a definitely going to be a MILF.
48. I love charity shop bargains.
49. My favourite food is bbq ribs.
50. I've been to the top of the Burj Khalifa in Dubai which is the tallest building in the world.