1. I got my car, I got my car, I got my car. Okay, so i can't drive it, but i have it now, it's offically mine. Took this photo on the way home from getting it, thought you could all have a good chuckle at my 'DEATH KILL' number plate.
2. A lovely night in with the boyfriend, a nice, funny movie, some snacks and drinks. Was a really nice evening, love spending time quality time with Sam, it was much needed. love love love <3
3. Me and Sam decided to buy some jellybeans, haven't had these in years so was definantely worth buying them, they're actually mega expencive! We managed to have a fight with them too as neither of us liked the liquorice flavour, yet managed to keep getting them, was amusing!
4. My favourite sweet at the moment, they're just so yummy!
5. Opened a pack of candy sticks to find this little devil inside. A SPIDERMAN TATTOO. I used to remember opening up a sweet and getting a tattoo and bubblegum inside it many years ago! Brought back so many childhood memories, i use to have tattoo's such as these stuck on by water all over my arms haha!
6. The best Soap & Glory product in my opinion! 'The Breakfast Scrub'! Okay, it's a tad strong, but smells like maple syrup, or flapjacks, it just smells yummy! It's an amazing exfoliator and makes my skin feel great. Would definately advise peopple to purchase this!!
7. Yes, i finally got this DVD, 'Despicable Me', i've had it for a couple days now, but i still haven't got round to watching it! I saw a trailer for it of the little girl in it shouting 'ITS SO FLUFFY!', from the on i knew i had to have this DVD, everytime i hear that little phrase i laugh for ages, hahaha, i'm such a child!
8. My Beautiful Car, a proper photo! I think i'm going to call it Delilah, what do you think?